This week’s Fist Bump Friday goes out to the VL Tanzania team for their training initiative during this “work-from-home” period. In efforts to promote professional development among all staff, five members of the team have led Webex trainings. A special focus has been on the training of administrative staff and drivers to increase their ability to conduct technical supervision. To date, the following people have led trainings in the respective areas:
- Emily Hubert (Senior Driver/Pump Technician) – Pump Repair & Maintenance
- Elisante Mshingo (Driver) – Log Book filling & Recording
- Gaudence Rutta (Operations Manager) – IRS Supervision Guidelines
- Dorothy Moshi (Administrative officer) – Assisting on Administration Activities (Fuel, Invoice, Travel, & Advances)
- Kenan Mwansasu (IT Manager) – Online Meeting, Calendar, Outlook view and Appointment
A huge congratulations to all the trainers and trainees for this excellent initiative, which is promoting professional development and building leadership and training skills for the trainers. You’ve really demonstrated what real “TEAMWORK” is and how we can all adapt and grow even during these most difficult days. Way to go, VL Tanzania!