*Providing technical assistance
- Insecticides used for indoor residual spraying (IRS – spraying the walls and ceilings of homes with insecticide): Klypson, Actellic 300CS, Fludora Fusion, SumiShield 50WG, and 2Gard.
- Insecticide-treated nets (ITNs): Block and kill mosquitoes from biting when sleeping under the net.
- ITN Durability Monitoring (DM): assessing the median useful life of an ITN. Conducted right after a mass distribution campaign for a baseline assessment as well as 12, 24, and 36 months after the distribution.
- Larval Source Management (LSM): management of mosquito breeding sites.
- VectoBac: A naturally occurring insecticide used to kill mosquito larvae.